Becoming an Amazon reviewer is perhaps one of the ways I have satisfied my shopping addiction over the years. If you are a shopaholic like me (and I mean seriously addicted to shopping), you should be an Amazon reviewer. I have created this guide on how to become an Amazon reviewer for all those who would love to become one and not just satisfy the craving of buying, but to also get free goodies for you and your loved ones.
Why Become An Amazon Reviewer?
Becoming an Amazon Reviewer does not only quench your thirst for shopping, but it also gives you heavily discounted products to free goodies that you can keep for yourself, give out to family members, or even provide for your cuddly pets!
What Do You Get From Being An Amazon Reviewer?
There is a lot of variety to get from being an Amazon reviewer. The products range from small goods such as dog toys, kitchen gadgets, bathroom accessories, and office supplies to the big ones such as office chairs, lamp shades, dry erase boards, and couches! I’m serious. If you only find the right people, you will be a happy Amazon reviewer.
How to Become An Amazon Reviewer
There’s a variety of ways on how to become an Amazon reviewer.
First things first, follow the steps below.
- Be an Amazon Prime member. If you are a student, enjoy 50% discounted member pricing here. If you are not, you can enjoy a 30-day trial for free right here.
- Become an active reviewer by honestly reviewing all the goods you purchase through Amazon and also providing photos or videos along with them.
- Signup for Amazon reviewer websites to test products for free.
How Does It Work?
Every Amazon review website is different, but the below instructions are typical to Savesoo which is what I most often use.
- Browse through the selection and request the product you’d like to review.
- Use the link to purchase on Amazon or follow the instruction from the seller themselves.
- Wait for your products to arrive and write a 5-star review on Amazon with pictures or videos.
- Once Amazon approves your review, go back to the website and upload your review.
- Wait for the seller to confirm and then get your money back through Paypal.
A couple of points to remember is that you will need a budget to become an Amazon reviewer at least for one single product. You do not need a lot of money or invest a lot of money in it. You only pay for the product you like to test (just like how you would shop) and you get reimbursed for it; Hence, free products for the most part.
Sometimes, products are not free and you only get a percent discount ranging between 10% – 99% off. So, be aware of that and make sure you are alright with the terms. Otherwise, do not transact at all if you do not agree and move on to your next item.
Get Paid Via Paypal
You will get refunded via Paypal. This can then be your shopping budget as an Amazon Reviewer or you can put it straight into your bank wallet right after receiving your refund. Take note that sometimes, you will get an extra commission, you will get paid back for the actual amount you have spent, or you may have to stick with a heavily discounted pricing. It’s never a guarantee that you will get 100% refunded, but for the most part – you do. One tip is to track your spending by using an excel spreadsheet or any program you’d like to use and track who paid you back and who has not yet paid you back.
Becoming an Amazon reviewer is not hard, but it does take a lot of time investment to it. In the long run, you’ll be on your way to becoming a certified hoarder like me. 👌 Welcome to the clan! If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask because I’m all ears. I hope you enjoyed this guide!
Below is a screenshot of my Amazon Reviewer profile just in case you guys are wondering how it looked like. Visit my Amazon storefront HERE.